Two Brief Album Reviews.

By Da Reazon! on 9:11 AM

Filed Under:


"Deeper Than Rap"

Alright, I Obviously Haven't Heard The Whole Album Yet. But From What I Heard, It Is Noooo Joke. I Thought It Would Be Hard For The Boss To Top "Trilla" But So Far, He Is Rising To The Challenge. He Grabbed Avery Storm For A Track Again, And Yet Again, My Man Rose To The Occasion. The Album Drops On April The 21st, But In The Mean Time, Peep These Two Tracks. Some Might Already Have Them, But For Those That Don't, Enjoy.


Rick Ross featuring Avery Storm - On Top Of The World

Rick Ross Featuring The Dream - All I Really Want




"Born Like This"

DOOM, All Caps, No Trick Spelling. The Man Behind The Mask Is Baaaackk! I Listened To The Whole Album Last Night And It Is Not To Be Fucked With. It's Definitely DOOM's Best Work To Date. I Didn't Skip Any Tracks. Every Song Is More Than Listenable. Here Is One Of The Songs For Ya'll To Peep. Album Drops Tuesday!



MF DOOM - Gazillion Ear

0 comments for this post